Saturday, January 28, 2006

Greetings from Bulgaria!




Just a quick note from the deepest ***KING Bulgaria!

I'm in deep.... real deep! Even the sheep hide around here!

In brief...

Took a journey to Bulgaria with a friend who just bought a 6 bedroom house for £16k...

Spent 6 hours in Hungrey mostly at the airport... hired a car in Sofia, Bulgaria and drove for hours and hours to the East... We were stopped by the police for speeding twice and had to pay a "Comprimise" the first time and got let off the second as by then the local police had been befrended... In fact we were staying with his family! Managed to get a flat tyre and I changed it with the help of my Bulgarian assistant, Evo the Dwarf... he is a great guy and has made a little house with little doors and everything!
The policeman drive to a garage to get the tyre fixed... he broke the speed limit by nearly double without seatbelts and the tyre cost about two quid to fix!

I lost my mind and wrote the following after the trip!....

Just a quick mail to let you know I am still alive and actually managed to catch two Bulgarian Dwarfs on my hunting expedition....
It was hard work but after slaying three Dragons (one was bigger than a Heletrumpus) and befrending a heard of Gypsies who lent me a flying goat I finally managed it.

I sold them at the Mangle Market for two pieces of gold which I was advised to take to the highest mountain and plant 7 inches into soft soil and then wait for a giant golden tree to appear and once climbed it would lead me to a magic land wherein I would find lots of pretty things to play with and many enchanting folicalls to fumble with!...... sadly I think I was given the wrong gold as when planted nothing happened and I came home...

Ah well!

No comments: